They also choose SAU because we are a welcoming, inclusive, and active community. Once you become a student at 无码天堂, our International Student Services staff helps you with scheduling courses, housing, and what college life is like at SAU. They guide you from the minute you become an Ambrosian to the day you graduate!
Get an Inside Look
Find out what it's like attending 无码天堂 from one of our international students. Visit the Chat With Our Students page, or click on the chat card!
All the Comforts of Home
A residence hall is more than a place to live; it's a place to live with purpose and compassion. With 24/7 security, weekly housekeeping, and Resident Assistants on each floor, students living on-campus are surrounded by people who care and want them to succeed.
Support and Opportunities Abound
Request More Information
Interactive Campus Maps
Our campus maps feature videos, information, links and photos. Plus check out the new main campus !
Send your application materials:
- Application (no fee, completed online). If you do not have a Social Security Number, leave that field blank.
- Send evidence of your Grade Point Average equivalent with your official international transcripts. Admitted students must have at least a 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA. If we cannot evaluate your transcripts, you may need an external agency to complete the evaluation.
- Send official copies of test scores, showing evidence of proficiency in English.
- Send a scanned copy of your passport including photo page.
- Send a Declaration of Finances Form (on the Tuition and Scholarships page) along with proof of funding via email.
International Admissions reviews your application.
If you are accepted, we'll confirm any academic scholarships that you have been awarded. These awards are automatic and do not need a separate application.
You will also receive a packet (in the mail) that includes an I-20 document.
Application deadlines are determined by each graduate program.
Send the following application materials to be considered for admission into a graduate program:
1. Application (no fee, completed online). If you do not have a Social Security Number, leave that field blank.
2. Evidence of your Grade Point Average equivalent with your official international transcripts. Applicants must have at least a 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA. If we cannot evaluate your transcripts, you may need an external agency to complete the evaluation.
- If you have completed undergraduate coursework in the U.S., we need official transcripts from those institutions.
- If any part of your undergraduate education was outside the U.S., then we also need evidence of the Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent from that coursework. This may need to be evaluated by an external source (see below). For those who have individual requirements on how the GPA equivalent is obtained, we will work with the graduate programs.
3. Official copies of test scores, showing evidence of proficiency in English.
4. A scanned copy of your passport photo page and immigration documents, including:
- your U.S. visa
- both sides of your I-94
- your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. on a visa).
6. Any other requirements set by the graduate program.
2022-23 Tuition and Scholarships
Undergraduate and Transfer
Full-time (12-18 credits): $34,290/year
Fees: $280/year plus $75 for matriculation
Academic scholarships available currently range from $12,000 to $17,000 per year.
SAU also offers additional scholarships for art, music, theatre, and athletics. We have many international student-athletes who are contributing and growing their skills as valued team players.
Tuiotion rates vary by program. Visit the program page for tuition and fee details.
Most graduate programs offer graduate or departmental assistantships, which might include stipends or tuition benefits.
Graduate assistantships typically contribute 20 hours of work each week, and their appointments may be anywhere on campus, including these examples:
- Research with College of Business faculty members
- Handle public relations with the sports media
- Organize Wellness and Recreation activities and events
- Coordinate and develop student activities
To learn more about a graduate assistantship opportunity or inquire about open positions, please contact Human Resources or visit the Human Resources site where assistantships are posted.
Convert Your Credits
Some students will need to complete an external evaluation in order to convert previous earned university credits to the U.S. system.
You can use any of the following credential evaluation services:
SpanTran: The Evaluation Company
2400 Augusta Drive, Suite 451
Houston, TX 77057
World Education Services
P.O. Box 11623
Chicago, IL 60611-0623
Fax: (312) 222-1217
Foundation for International Services
505 - 5th Avenue South, Suite 101
Edmonds, WA 98020
Fax: (425) 248-2262
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
Credentials Evaluation Service
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
Fax: (310) 342-7086
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Fax: (414) 289-3411
Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc.
P.O. Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Fax: (310) 275-3528
Educational Records Evaluation Service
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825
Fax: (916) 921-0793